Radio Academy of Healthy Eating in the air again! This is the 2nd edition of a popular series of radio broadcasts starring scientists from the Institutte of Animal Reprouction and Food Research PAS. We are back with a next serving of knolwedge about food and healthy eating habits.
From August 10 to September 10, every Tuesday and Frida 1:00-2:00 PM, you will get a unique Chance to meet with the food research experts – microbiologists, chemists, biologists and food technlogists, who will familiarise you the facts and curiosities on heatly eating and dispel myths around nutriton. The campaign is a part of the EIT Food #AnnualFoodAgenda project.
Can maternal diet influence the health of both her children but also the next generations? What is a TOFI syndrome when it comes to obesity? How can we protect oursleves from pathogenic bacteria in our kitchen? Why is it worth to reach for fish from close breeding systems? Who flexitarians are? Are you one of them? What role does rasperries play in a fight against liver malfunctions? How to produce natural probiotics yourself? These are just a few topics the researchers will elaborate upon in the upcoming #AnnualFoodAgenda campaign.
Each radio broadast will be followed with a knowledge competion on Facebook, ensuring interaction with the audience.
Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research PAS, MASPEX
1:00PM every Tuesday and Friday.
10th August – 10th September, 2021
Radio Broadcasts/Facebook interactions
No registration needed
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Michał Janiak – deals with antioxidants derived from plants such as green tea, herbs and fruits.
- Dr Emilia Gospodarska – works in Central Metabolic Regulation Team at IARFR’s department of Biological Functions of Food.
- Dr. Anna Ogrodowczyk- specialises in allergy, immunomodulative properties of food components and their impact on gut microbiota profile and activity.
- Dr habil. Małgorzata Wronkowska- focuses on the analysis of products obtained using known or new technologies which could modify the qualitative characteristics of the finished product and provoke creation of new beneficial substances.
- Marzena Lenkiewicz- works as a senior specialist in a microbiological laboratory.
- Dr Daniel Żarski – his research interest concern i.a. aquaculture, controlled reproduction of finfishes, and reproductive biology.
- Dr. Julia Jarosławka – her scientific work is focused on central mechanisms regulating the maintenance of energy balance in mammals in changing environmental conditions.
- Prof. Monika Kaczmarek – head of Molecular Biology Lab; her research intrests invlove i.e. nutirtional programming.
- Dr Bartosz Fotshki – works in the area of biological functions o food, focusing i.a. on prohealth properties of polyphenolic compounds of raspberries.
- Dr Anna Kononiuk – her research interests revolve around food technology and food safety with a special emphasis put on meat processing.
- Iwona Kieda – coordnator of #AnnualFoodAgenda events at IARFR PAS.
- Justyna Banasiak – project leader at IARFR PAS.
- Agnieszka Czura – coordnator of #AnnualFoodAgenda events at Maspex.