- An adventure in the supermarket: Going to do the shopping can be quite an adventure! Put it into practice with our comic, exclusive for this activity
- Is your basket sustainable? Find out with this simple quiz
- Chat with the experts: have you ever wondered what the life of a researcher is like? Do not be left with doubts and ask us everything you want.
9:00am – 11:00am
December 21th, 2020
On-line event at school C.P. Juan de Austria
- Mª Victoria Moreno Arribas, Doctor in Pharmacy (1997) from the Complutense University of Madrid, is a Scientific Researcher at the CSIC at the Institute of Research in Food Sciences (CIAL), of which she was the first director. His research lines aim to scientifically strengthen the potential beneficial effects of the components of wine and other foods (i.e. polyphenols) and their microbial metabolites on microbiota and human health. In the oenological field, it has recently initiated a line on nanotechnology applications and, for years, works on the sensory properties and consumer behavior / confidence. She is the author of more than 150 scientific articles in indexed international journals, more than 80 articles of scientific dissemination, editor of 6 international books, co-inventor of 4 patents, and has led more than 40 national and international research projects and co-directed 10 Theses PhD He has received the award of the Spanish Federation of Winemakers’ Associations, the Gold Medal for Merit in Oenological Research, and several international awards granted by the International Organization of Vine and Wine.
- Mariana Silva López, graduated in Food Science and Technology from the Rey Juan Carlos University, Master in Agricultural Chemistry and New Foods from the Autonomous University of Madrid and Doctor in Food Safety and Analytical Chemistry from the Rey Juan Carlos University, is a postdoctoral researcher at the Food Science Research Institute (CIAL).
- Alba Tamargo García – Research contracted CIAL-CSIC. Chemical engineering from the Polytechnic University of Madrid and PhD student in Food Sciences at the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM).