Do you know how to properly take care of your child’s daily hydration? Have you ever wondered if your child has received the right amount of fluids during the day? Invited experts will be happy to share their knowledge about hydration of children on a daily basis and answer your questions during the Q&A section. Agnieszka Piskała-Topczewska (nutritionist, Nutrition Lab) and prof. dr hab. n. med. Piotr Socha (professor of paediatrics and gastroenterology, “The Children’s Memorial Health Institute “). It is worth adding that webinar participants will be able to take part in a competition with prizes, which will be settled at the end of the meeting. The competition will include questions on the knowledge gained during the expert lectures and a question that will help us choose your most creative ways to hydrate children.
We look forward to your participation in our webinar on August 5 at 18.00!
Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research PAS, MASPEX
- Welcoming the participants – a few words about the EIT Food #AnnualFoodAgenda project – Agnieszka Czura, Maspex
- Lecture and Q&A – Prof. dr hab. n.med. Piotr Socha, The Children’s Memorial Health Institute
- Lecture – Agnieszka Piskała-Topczewska, dietitian, Nutrition Lab
- Knowledge and creativity competition with prizes
- Q&A – Agnieszka Piskała-Topczewska
- Announcement of the competition results and the end of the webinar
August 5th, 2021
People interested in children’s diets
https://forms.office.com/r/BKWpCGW86U through Forms
More information: email@example.com
Phone: + 48 694 475 051
- MD prof. dr hab. Piotr Socha
- The Children’ s Memorial Health Insitute (CMHI)
- professor of Pediatrics & Gastroenterology in the Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Nutritional Disorders and Pediatrics
- Deputy Director for Research in the The Children’ s Memorial Health Insitute (CMHI) in Warsaw which is the referral pediatric hospital for Poland
- in years 2010-2013: chair of the Hepatology Committee of ESPGHAN
- Scientific Secretary of ESPGHAN from 2015 to 2018
- contributed to 8 EU projects (CHOP, EUROWILSON, EARNEST, PERFECT, NUTRIMENTHE, TOYBOX, EARLY NUTRITION; Kids4Life)
- president of the Polish Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- published over 400 peer reviewed papers (150 indexed in pubmed) and contributed to 40 book chapters
- Agnieszka Piskała-Topczewska
- The expert is a graduate of the Faculty of Human Nutrition and Consumption Sciences of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences and a postgraduate of pedagogical studies.
- She belongs to a small group of diet coaches certified in Poland by the Wojciech Eichelberger Institute of Psychoimmunology.
- Agnieszka Piskała-Topczewska is the founder of the NUTRITION LAB Institute, which aims to build awareness of proper nutrition among Poles and promote nutridietetics.
- She is a speaker at the most important conferences on nutrition and human health.
- She is also the author of many articles about nutrition and co-author of books in which she debunks common dietary myths.
- She regularly performs in Polish well-known morning TV and radio programs.
- Agnieszka Czura – coordinator of #AnnualFoodAgenda events at Maspex.
- Iwona Kieda – coordinator of #AnnualFoodAgenda events at IARFR PAS.